Monday, October 18, 2004

One for the Road

Saturday I joined some friends at the White Eagle and saw The Rascos play. It was a good band, playing pretty much all 50's and 60' Rock-N-Roll. Gotta love a piano player that reminds you of Jerry Lee Lewis!

The only thing that stunk was riding home at 1:30 in the morning in the rain.

I discovered another cool side effect of sobriety: I don't know if this is true of most bars or just McMenamins, but since I was drinking diet cola all night the bartenders assumed I was the designated driver, and they were FREE!

Why yes, I believe I will have another, thank you..

3 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, whatever. I don't believe a word of it! Your mom doesn't let you stay out that late. You big boaster!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! That's classic!

I was going to say that you better watch out - too much free soda makes a long drive home really difficult...at least for me.

But I have the world's smallest bladder, or so I've been told.

Denise
And So It Goes

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger tim said...

Did too! I'm a party animal! A tired, run-down, sleepy one out way past his bedtime...but an animal nonetheless!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home