Monday, April 25, 2005

Death, back from the dead.

Yeah, I know..I suck.

So lately I have been giving alot of thought to making biodiesel for the Bunny. Not so much from a save-the- earth standpoint (though that is a bonus), but more from a diesel-is-$2.69/gallon-and-not-getting-any-better standpoint, or maybe a tired-of-paying-the-mideast-for-oil standpoint. Plus this combines my penchant for tinkering with a science experiment of sorts.

Extra bonus: The bunny rolls down the road smelling like french fries.

I'm gathering the needed parts right now. I'll let you know how it goes. If you get a sudden urge for McDonald's it might just be me driving by.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - you have been tagged by me - you owe me a meme.

Where the heck are you?

Denise
And So It Goes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home