Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Its like an itch I can't scratch

and it is driving me INSANE.

I have only ridden my motorcycle ONCE in the last TWO MONTHS. Ever since I bought it I have ridden through all types of weather with a Death May Care attitude, but for some reason I have been totally wimping out this year. I tried rolling down all the windows in the car and shutting off the windshield wipers but it JUST IS NOT THE SAME. I am finding myself becoming quite surly (for me anyway) and very tense between the shoulders.

Maybe I better gird up (gird? what the hell IS that, anyway) the ol' loins and put on some leather before I kill someone.

4 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are telling me that Death has been driving a Rabbit?

What is the world coming to?

Denise
And So It Goes

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hell no. Death does not drive a Rabbit. Unless it's a diesel, in which case, I've probably sat behind you at a stop light and, while clicking on the recycle button in my venting system, screamed, "You're killing me!" Maybe Death does drive a Rabbit.

Btw, do you always post when nagged? In that case, I'll be sure to nag earlier and assume that you, in fact, did not give up your subscription to "Whipped - the magazine" as you implied earlier.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Betsy said...

Today was a perfect day for riding. Hope you girded those loins in leather and took advantage of the day...and with leather-girded loins, you could do so without riding...the motorcycle...no?

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girded loins!

Death's girded loins!

Ha!

Denise
And So It Goes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home